Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I LOVE BREASTFEED

In my experience, Syasya are not full breastfeed. This is happened because I don’t have any experience, no encourage and support also I don’t have enough knowledge about breastfeed and the best word I can say I don’t care enough.

My daughter always sick. Almost every week she was taken to the clinic. She always got fever, flue and cough .Every time she got fever her tonsil will came up. So that I have to give an extra care to her… Pity syasya. And that time I been advice by doctor if I have a next baby please give fully breastfeed, Dr Khairin always encourage me during my second pregnant. Telling me the important of breastfeeding and during my pregnancy I always pray and wish that I can do it and enough milk for baby. Alhamdulillah until now I still fully breastfeed my daughter.

You will see the different and how healthy your children if there get our milk. Your will have the eye contact, feel close and you will feel the different… that you couldn’t express your feeling during breastfeeding. I love the moment. “Feeling Good”. Though it is tiring but you are happy when you see her eye, her smile and your baby is healthy and happy.

WALAU APAPUN … ALLAH YANG MENGIZINKAN DAN KITA HENDAKLAH BERUSAHA.

No comments: