Monday, March 2, 2009

THE GENG

The Geng movie is the animated best movie of Malaysian made.

The running time for the movie if I’m not mistaken is around 90 minutes. Geng is a story of two guys, Badrol and Lim going to spend their holidays at Badrol’s village with his grandfather Tok Dalang, and Badrol’s grandpa makes an appearance on the prime news about the mystery surrounding that village.

STORYLINE:

In the beginning is a bit slow but….But I kinder like the ending and the surprise. It’s surprisingly surprised me hahah.

Both my daughter very happy when upin &Ipin appear. But I like rajoo. It seems like rajoo more outstanding. I like the part of I can’t remember which one Upin or Ipin had to decide whether to follow Rajoo or Ipin. Twin makes me confuse only piece of hair make the different.

No comments: