Monday, November 9, 2009

UPDATE BLOG

Wow it is long time I'm not update my blog... what happen? I have been attaching with FB. So may friends I meet. Schoolmate from primary and secondary school. But it is so weird when I just tag with one friend from Politeknik Ungku Omar and 1 friend from UPM. Where are they? Maybe they are not in FB group.

Syukur Alhamdulillah I just finish my last paper for this study. I am waiting for my result. Maybe end or early next month the result will come out. I hope this is the last and I could graduate. I can feel the exhausted, stayed up, smelling of assignment and reading book and notes. But I believe after all I do miss it.
To my entire lecturer I am so thank you. To Dr Laila, thank you, who always encourage me that I can finish my study though I am not from IT background. Alhamdulillah Puan and I proof to myself.
Prof Mardziah- I am thank you so much, you help me a lot to complete my independent study. I really appreciate a satisfied what have I done. I got the actual answer.

To Dr Datin Hajibab my English teacher, Prof. Zainab who introduce Computer Science and thank you for teaching me JAVA at your home. Prof Aishah Ahmad my Project Management lecturer, Prof Kamarudin a sempoi, cool man who teaches me datacom. Cool and genius in Mathematics. Puan Klasom who teach me E-commerce, Mr Azha, teaching network subject, you make me remember a type of cables, En Naim thank you teach me System Development subject, I wish you will success in your PHD, Ms. Prasana or Ms Ana who teach me multimedia and Prof Hanafiah. Prof I am really happy and enjoy your ethic class. You make me always think about Malay fate in our country, you encourage us... to change our perception and try to make us understand in our responsibility towards country and nation.

Without you all I will not complete my Master studies. Syukur Alhamdulillah to Allah Subhanahuta'ala to allowed this happend and sincerely I still cannot give a good answer why I am doing Master Science IT and why I am taking this course and suddenly I realise I just finish.Amin..........

No comments: