Friday, November 20, 2009

IN LOVE


COUPLE IN LOVE......
I’m in love. The feelings never lied to me. I can feel when he is not around. I can feel when I can’t see him every morning. Sometime the feeling goes without thinking people beside us, but whenever she or he is not around, we will miss the time. I miss him, jokes, tease and our quarrel. Really miss the moment. Now I am understand how hard for me to leave alone without him. Especially our kids really missing their ‘ayah’ so much. Almost every day asking when ‘ayah’ will come back, always ask me what is the day…How important the parent to make a complete family. So the needs to take care of the family and knowing the important of loves in family will make parents will always in love in order to have a loving, caring and sharing happy family.Amin.

No comments: