Monday, April 5, 2010

Home made cake















On the 27th March is a meaningful day for me, Shimah came to my house teaching me to make her own recipes of a very delicious cake name 'cheese chocolate cake'. Frankly speaking the cake is so delicious. The activity starts around 4.30 p.m. Siti Hajar my colleague also join the class. We really have fun during the lesson. Thank you so much shimah. However the activity turn to my husband birthday party and I would like to take this opportunity to wishing my husband ‘Happy Birthday and always loving you’. Not for a birthday wishing but I want you to know that I always pray for you, hoping that you always in a good health, hoping your dreams become true, Prosperity and May Allah bless you Abang. I hope that you can be a good husband and dad for our children. M.T.O.N.O Lynn


No comments: