Thursday, December 25, 2008

Good to share



Rubil took us visit his old friend, Nazri. After married my husband never met him . Nazri went to Korea due to his commitment towards job as a marine architecture in ship building. It is very Interesting job. He had an experience in Engineering and design liaison with clients, vendors, yard crew, and regulatory agencies also familiar with hydrodynamics, structures and systems. Rugi tak amek gambar kapal yang di buat…..kalau tak boleh share,

But there is something valuable to share, her wife nazrah had share with me her collection where she had made by herself, using a recycle paper name mulberry paper if I not mistaken. Serius cantik sangat. “Nazrah I want to be your student if the class start”. How beautiful and unique the lamp, cabinet also stools that nazrah had did. Looks very classic… and serious… I am jealous when look at her product.

No comments: