Sunday, November 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAZLIN



Today is my birthday,Alhamdullillah I still breathe; I still have a time to revise my mistake, I am thankful for gift a loving husband and beautiful healthy children. I wish happy marriage, to be rich, get a good job and my business go well. In 33 years old mama with 3 children... wow that great!!! Thank you to my husband, still remember my birth date. Thank you for your wishing though there is no present for me today. But at least you promise me to pay several baju kurung at Lina fashion. 'tho chey... tho chey...(mandarin word), also thank you bringing me and children to IKEA.I know abang... you know where you suppost bring me... thank you again. Long time I didn't go to the place.I think about six month. I miss the meat ball... Thank you for the lunch.I still remember the delicious of meatball.hmmm sruppp........ Mama don't forget me!!!!!

No comments: